We are thrilled to be reopening our doors Monday, May 18! Per the mandate set by Florida's Department of Business & Professional Regulation, the following guidelines will be implemented inside Suite Rosé and we appreciate your compliance in advance.
* APPOINTMENT ONLY. We will be operating on a tight and strategic schedule, so please respect your appointment time. Text your stylist upon arrival and they will meet you at the front door, as it will remain locked at all times. If you are early, please wait in your car.
If you do not have an appointment and are interested in purchasing product, contact salon staff and we will happily organize a curbside pick-up.
* MASKS ARE RECOMMENDED BY LAW. We ask that all guests arrive to their appointment wearing a mask. If you do not have one with ear loops, we will have some available for purchase or borrow. Please know this is for everyone's safety and salon staff will be wearing as well.
* NO ACCOMPANYING VISITORS. Please come to your appointment solo for the time being. Benches have been removed from the common areas and our lounge has decreased in size. We will be managing guest count and maintaining social distancing standards as best as possible.
* CONTACTLESS PAY ONLY. If you would like to pay with a credit card, your stylist can send an invoice via email prior to checkout. Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay will also all be accepted. You will have the option to donate $5 to Suite Rosé’s COVID Supply Fund.
* WASH YOUR HANDS. Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the building and inside the salon. Please utilize these frequently.
* MAINTAIN YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH & SAFETY. We trust you are taking care of yourself and would not put us, or others, at risk. With that said, if you are feeling ill, showing any symptoms or have been around someone who has, please STAY HOME and reschedule your appointment.
CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATE: We have lowered the time constraint of cancelling without penalty from 48 hours to 24 hours. Any cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment will be charged half price of all scheduled services. Cancellations due to health concerns will be addressed on an individual basis.
We have allowed extra time between appointments to better uphold our high standards of cleanliness and sanitation inside the salon. Our salon staff has been recertified by Barbicide during this closure and we are confident in all industry disinfection protocols. We will be actively cleaning all surfaces throughout the day as well as all towels, cutting capes, and color robes after every individual use.
We will be updating ALL guest contact information and including a liability waiver to be signed prior to the beginning of services. Please note we have also scaled back our snack and beverage offerings to best protect you.
YOU MATTER TO US and we appreciate your business. Please help us keep our rosé bubble a protected environment by being safe and smart, and if there is anything that makes you uncomfortable, please let us know. We look forward serving you!